The Agency is seeking to give fresh energy to the international debate on development issues, to operate as the platform of the Italian cooperation system, and to make it stronger, so as to act as a major player in the global endeavor against poverty, the promotion of peace, human rights and sustainable development. This website, always evolving, is our window to the world. Welcome!
- Eurobarometer on development cooperation, the last round of interviews across the EU confirms commitment
- Jerusalem, new AICS publication: “Emancipatory Disability Research”
- Florence – MSc in Natural Resources Management, thoughts from a Kenyan graduate
- “Unbreakable” – New WB report on resilience in the face of natural disasters
- NCDs conference, slides and materials are on-line
calls for proposals 2017
The Agency has recently published two major calls for proposals of development projects to be carried out in Partner countries worldwide. The first one is addressed to the Civil Society Organizations who are listed in the Agency's registry, while the second one is a brand new instrument aimed at Local Administrations.
Civil Society Organizations are invited to submit their concept notes by June 29 for a preliminary evaluation, while the deadline for Local Administrations is set on July 28.
Full details and information are available in the Italian website.
Civil Society Organizations
Civil Society Organizations are crucial players in the challenge of development. As of May 2017 there are 209 Italian CSOs registered with the Agency.